Online registration is now open for 2016-2017 Student Assistance Program (SAP) training provided by Project CARE.
Since 2005, justCommunity has sponsored Project CARE, one of the region’s principal providers of innovative and practical trainings and workshops for adult professionals who work with youth and their families. Project CARE is a state approved provider of Student Assistance Program (SAP) training and also offers other educational seminars, trainings and workshops for adults working with adolescents in school and community settings.
Upcoming SAP Training:
- September 21-23, 2016 – Mar Lin, PA (Schuylkill County)
- November 9-11, 2016 – Quakertown, PA
- December 6-8, 2016 – Bethlehem, PA
- January 17-19, 2017 – Quakertown, PA
- March 14-16, 2017 – Bethlehem, PA
- April 11-13, 2017 – Mar Lin, PA (Schuylkill County)
- June 20-22, 2017 – Quakertown, PA